- 1 How can I make a DVD cover for free?
- 2 How do I make a DVD cover in Word?
- 3 How do I print a DVD cover size?
- 4 What do you put on a DVD cover?
- 5 What size is a DVD cover in pixels?
- 6 How do I make a DVD cover in Photoshop?
- 7 What is the size of a DVD case?
- 8 What size is a DVD case cm?
- 9 How do I make a CD cover?
- 10 How do you plan an album cover?
How can I make a DVD cover for free?
5 Best Free DVD Cover Maker Software For Windows 
- Disketch. Features of Disketch.
- exPressit SE. Features of exPressit SE.
- UnderCover10. Features of UnderCover10.
- CD & DVD Label Maker. Features of CD & DVD Label Maker.
- DRPU Card and Label Designer Software.
How do I make a DVD cover in Word?
Select “Picture” in the “Illustrations” group to insert a picture on your computer. Select ” Clip Art ” if you want to insert an image from the clip art gallery. Insert a picture into the “Add Text and Graphics for Front of CD/DVD Case Insert Here,” the “Add Text and Graphics for Back of CD/DVD Case Insert Here” or both.
How do I print a DVD cover size?
A standard DVD cover measures 184mm (7.25″) by 273mm (10.75″). Depending on your printer and paper size, it is possible to fit an entire DVD cover onto a single sheet of paper (A4, which is the standard size of paper, is more than large enough). You may need to reduce page margins to zero.
What do you put on a DVD cover?
Make sure the front cover of the DVDs is graphically oriented. Often the front cover is composed of a photo or graphic, the title and the lead actors (usually the most reputable actors). Sometimes, the front cover will also include a testimonial from a review.
What size is a DVD cover in pixels?
I recently downloaded a DVD case cover template with the following dimensions: Document size: 10.75 inches wide by 7.2 inches high (resolution 300 px/inches).
How do I make a DVD cover in Photoshop?
How to Create a DVD Cover in Adobe Photoshop
- Specify a Size for the DVD Cover. i.
- Add Guide Lines for the Spine. i.
- Insert a Title in the Spine. i.
- Adjust the Spine Title Spacing. i.
- Insert a Title on the Front Cover. i.
- Insert an Optional Image. i.
- Adjust the Layer Positions as Needed. i.
- Add a Layer Style to the Title. i.
What is the size of a DVD case?
The standard measurements of a DVD case is 184 mm 130 mm and 14 mm thick or 7.2 in × 5.1 in and 0.6 in thick. The case provides proper protection for the disks and holds them fast, no matter what happens.
What size is a DVD case cm?
The height and width of a (closed) keep case are fixed at 190mm (7.48 inches) and 135mm (5.315 inches), respectively. The thickness may vary to accommodate more discs (“multi” case) or to require less shelf space (“slim” or “thin” case). For a typical single-disc case it is 15mm.
How do I make a CD cover?
How to design CD covers in 4 simple steps
- Select your CD cover template from over 17.000 ready-made templates.
- Select one of more than 1.200. 000 images or upload your own image.
- Change the color and text of your own personal message using over 100 fresh fonts.
- Share or download your own brand new CD cover.
How do you plan an album cover?
Here Is What You Should Consider Creating An Album Cover
- Know Your Audience. First, as a music artist, you must be clear about who precisely is your audience.
- Get Inspiration.
- Choose A Color Scheme.
- Use Fonts Carefully.
- Pick The Right Imagery And Style.
- Include The Vital Details.
- Consider Different Sizes.