- 1 How do I make my own DVD labels?
- 2 How do I create a DVD label in Word?
- 3 How do I print labels directly on a CD?
- 4 What is the size of a CD label?
- 5 How do I insert a CD in Word?
- 6 How do I create a CD booklet in Word?
- 7 How do I label a CD and DVD?
- 8 Can you put a sticker on a CD?
- 9 Does Microsoft Word have a CD label template?
- 10 What is a good substitute for Goo Gone?
- 11 How do you make a clear disk?
How do I make my own DVD labels?
There are many websites that offer free DVD labels for you to create.
- Choose a DVD label program that meets your needs. You also can use a CD label program, considering DVDs and CDs are similar in size.
- Download the desired program to your computer.
- Type the title of your DVD on the label.
- Print your DVD label.
How do I create a DVD label in Word?
How Do I Print CD Labels From Word?
- Download a free CD label template from the Microsoft Office website. Follow the first resource link below.
- Open the CD label template in Word, and customize it with your own text or art. You can type directly onto the label or create a text box to insert your text.
- Print the template.
How do I print labels directly on a CD?
Printing Disc Labels
- Select the folder where you saved the photos.
- Select the photo.
- Check the selected photo, and then click Select Frame.
- Click CD/DVD.
- Select the frame.
- Click Edit and Print.
- Click the photo that is automatically placed in the frame.
What is the size of a CD label?
A full size CD or DVD label generally measures 4.65” in diameter. Business card and Mini CDs and DVDs also have 17, 22, and 40mm center holes but their diameter dimensions are less uniform.
How do I insert a CD in Word?
Open Word and choose “New” from the “File” menu. Select the “Template” option and click on “Labels.” In the “Media” category, browse the CD cover templates available. Select the one that best suits the kind of cover you want to make. Don’t worry about the design on the cover.
How do I create a CD booklet in Word?
Start Word and open a new, blank document. Select the “Page Layout” tab and click the “Page Setup” dialog launcher in the lower-right corner. Select “Book Fold ” in the Multiple Pages list. Choose the number of pages you want in the Sheets per Booklet list.
How do I label a CD and DVD?
Yes, you can use an off-the-shelf permanent marker, but be careful where you write. The easiest way to label a CD-R is to whip out that permanent marker and write directly on the disc. It’s also a great way to assure that the disc won’t be readable later on.
Can you put a sticker on a CD?
anyway, has anyone heard that putting a label on a cd is bad for the cd either damaging the cd itself or making it difficult for regular cd players to read it. Its a plain good idea to put stickers on top of a CD -R. Go ahead. Even I have had no problems with stickers.
Does Microsoft Word have a CD label template?
Microsoft Word 2007 is able to print CD labels and, in fact, comes with its own predefined CD label templates. All you have to do is select one of the templates, fill it with your data and print the label.
What is a good substitute for Goo Gone?
How to Make a Homemade Goo Gone Substitute
- Small jar with lid.
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Spoon or craft stick.
- Mixing bowl.
How do you make a clear disk?
I wanted to try making a clear CD. So, I got some packing tape, scratched the top of the CD with scissors, and used the packing tape to peel off the silver part. Just line up the tape with the edge of the scratch, and the silver part should come right off. Repeat this until all of the silver part is off of the CD.